Thursday, June 4, 2009

Up until this point, I have largely relied upon Carolyn to summarize my current state and then broadcast via email and telephone. She's done a fabulous job at this, but I want to give her a break for a while.

I'll do my best to blog on a consistent basis, but reality will dictate my writing schedule -- based largely on how I'm feeling that day and whether there really is anything worth sharing.

One more note. This is not meant to replace any live interaction. I know some of you have expressed hesitation in calling, because you did not want to intrude, etc. Please let me assure everyone that your calls are ALWAYS welcome and never intrusions. It's been quite touching to experience the overwhelming inflow of cards and well wishes in the past few months.
So, for that, thank you all for the cards, words of encouragement and prayers. It has made a huge difference in helping me keep my attitude right and keep this all in perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment